The Institute of the Ursulines of Mary Immaculate was founded by Blessed Mother Brigida
Morello, originally from Rapallo (Ge) in 1649, in Piacenza.
In 1930 the Ursuline Sisters opened a house in Rome, in the Trastevere area with the annexed
Nursery and Primary School where many children of the locality studied until 1999.
In 2000 the school was closed and the house was transformed into a Holiday Home.